載入中...

2012-08-14

This is the name, Jake


In the past 6 months, DC had decided his name to be Jake who  is the main protagonist of the series and leader of the Never Land Pirates. He has a wooden sword, which was given to him by Peter Pan. He had fellow kid pirates, Cubby (me) who had the map and Izzy (DC's mom) who had  a small sack of pixie dust. Skully as green parrot who acts like a guardian to the team is DC's grandmother. 

Jake



Cubby



Izzy


Yo Ho Mateys Away-the pirate song 

Skully: Is everyone ready?

Jake: I've got my sword.

Cubby: I've got my map.

Izzy: And I've got my pixie dust. Fairies gave it to me so we can fly, but only in emergencies.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Singing the Pirate Song)

The Pirate Kids: Yo ho, mateys away! There'll be treasure and adventure today.

Skully: Let's go!

The Pirate Kids: Heave ho, here we go, together as a team. Jake and the Never Land Pirates, and me.



0 意見 on "This is the name, Jake"

Jake and Roy All Rights Reserved. Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Adapted by Ei-Tachi Chin